We’ve teamed up with Framingham Downtown Renaissance and our small-business cycling leaders, The 1854 Cycling Company and N+1 cyclery, to bring you the best FREE! block party in Downtown Framingham complete with a 21+ outdoor beer garden!
We’re closing down the 81 block of Morton Street to celebrate cycling, brews, and of course, sustainability. Saving the Earth has never been so rewarding, and we’ve even invited your Framingham Earth Day Festival favorites to join the party!
- GottaQ BBQ & SoulFull Southern Fried Chicken Food Trucks
- sustainable jams from Holt Hill Audio
- fix-a-flat bike clinic hosted by n+1 cyclery
- kids’ cycling safety rodeo
- vintage bicycle showcase from n+1 cyclery
- new bikes from 1854 Cycling Company and n+1 cyclery
But wait – there REALLY is more!
The 1854 Cycling Company has extended this event to the Boston Cyclists Union, a charismatic group of cyclists who are working hard to quadruple biking in Greater Boston by 2030!
So come out for great brews, fun workshops, tasty food, and safety classes just for kids! Let’s all shrink our carbon footprint together on Sunday, May 21st from 12pm to 4pm.
* Cycle on over or park at 37 Waverly Street (the old MWRTA building).