Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, state and local regulations require that we put in place new regulations for how our Beer Garden will operate.
Before your arrival
- If you are feeling sick, experiencing fever, cough or any virus symptoms, please stay home.
- Bring your face covering! You must wear a face mask or face covering while on site – whenever you are not seated at your table.
- No parties of more than six people. Please come back again with your other friends!
- Bring a credit card. While we will accept cash, cash is dirty, so we prefer credit cards.
- Prepare for the weather – sun, heat, rain, snow (hey, it’s New England). All seating is outdoors and somewhat exposed to the elements. If there is rain in the forecast, bring an umbrella or rain gear; no cover or inside space will be provided in the event of rain.
- Consider Fido’s comfort and safety. Before you decide to bring your dog, remember that the Beer Garden is an outdoor space with limited shade and lots of potential stress factors for a pup. Dogs are allowed in the Beer Garden, but we reserve the right to change this decision at any time as conditions change.
Upon your arrival
- If the Beer Garden is at capacity, you will need to wait in your car. We will take your name and phone number and call you when your table is ready. Please do not line up at the entry gate.
- We will ask one person from your group for their name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- We will check your IDs at the door. Children under 21 years of age are allowed in the Beer Garden only if accompanied by an adult.
- The host will seat you or direct you to a specific numbered table.
During your visit
- IMPORTANT: In compliance with Governor Baker’s new executive order, food must be ordered before we can take your alcohol order. Please show your receipt or order ticket to your server. Note that while you are still able to bring in outside food, it does not qualify as prepared on premise for alcohol orders.
- Check our website for the current beer menu (see “Our Beers” – “Available on Draught” page), or ask your server.
- You may remove your face covering only while seated at the table.
- All children must stay seated at the table at all times.
- Dogs must remain with their owners at all times.
- Please stay at your table and in your seat. You are welcome to stand up and stretch, but please – no wandering. And as always, you must wear a face covering when you aren’t in your seat.
- We ask that you limit your stay to no more than 90 minutes for the consideration of other guests.
- All service is table service, including beer and food; do not approach the bar to order.
- If there is a food vendor on site and you would like to order food, we will gladly send them over to take your order.