What to expect at the Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Taproom & Beer Garden
Updated September, 2021
We are continuing to do everything possible to provide you with a great experience while also keeping our staff and our guests healthy and safe. Here are our guidelines for enjoying the Beer Garden and Taproom – they may change as conditions evolve, so we appreciate your understanding.
Before your arrival at our Beer Garden:
- Check out our social media accounts for latest food vendor and event information (see links at top of page).
- Prepare for the weather. All seating is outdoors and somewhat exposed to the elements. If there is precipitation in the forecast, bring an umbrella or rain gear.
- Consider your pet’s comfort and safety. Dogs are allowed in the Beer Garden, but we reserve the right to adjust this policy at any time as conditions dictate. Our Beer Garden is an outdoor space with limited shade and lots of potential stress factors for an animal, no matter how well-behaved they are at home.
- If you are feeling sick, experience fever, cough or any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
Upon your arrival at the Beer Garden:
- We will check everyone’s IDs at the door. Children under 21 years of age are allowed in the Beer Garden only if accompanied by an adult.
- Seating is first-come, first-served; the host will seat you or direct you to a table.
- If you arrive with a large party (8+), you may be split into multiple tables which might not be nearby.
- If the Beer Garden is at full capacity, you can stand in any clear out-of-the-way area until an open table presents.
During your Beer Garden visit:
- Check out our Beer Garden Menu website for our beverage list and today’s food options.
- When you are ready to order beverages, come up to the Beer Shed Bar to order.
- No standing room service; all guests must have a table in order to purchase alcohol.
- Food orders can be placed at the guest food vendor’s tent or online via vendor website or app (if available).
- All children must stay with their parents at all times. We have high chairs if you need one – just ask a staff member.
- Dogs must remain on-leash with their owners at all times.
- Last call is 30 minutes before posted closing time.
- If you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you must wear a face covering during your visit – unless you are actively eating or drinking at your table.
- If you would like to order beer-to-go, merchandise, or partner provisions from our Taproom across the street, you can order online for curbside pickup after you check out.
- ALL guests must wear a face covering when indoors – unless seated at a table actively eating or drinking.
- If you feel sick or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
- No standing room in the Taproom – please find a seat to enjoy your beer.
- The Taproom may have different menu offerings than the Beer Garden – see our menu board for what’s on draught.
- We are not allowed to serve wine, cider, or hard seltzer in the Taproom (as per our alcohol license)
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Taproom (except for service animals).
Enjoy your visit, and thank you for your continued support!