What to expect at the Exhibit ‘A’ Brewing Beer Garden
Because of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, state and local regulations require that we put in place new regulations for how our Beer Garden will operate.
Important: All guidelines below apply to all guests, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Before your arrival
- If you are feeling sick, experiencing fever, cough or any virus symptoms, please stay home.
- Bring your face covering! You must wear a face mask or face covering while on site whenever you are not actively eating or drinking.
- No parties of more than 6 people seated together (per state order).
- Prepare for the New England weather – sun, heat, rain, snow. All seating is outdoors and somewhat exposed to the elements. If there is rain in the forecast, bring an umbrella or rain gear; no cover or inside space will be provided in the event of rain.
- Consider Fido’s comfort and safety. Dogs are allowed in the Beer Garden, but we reserve the right to adjust this policy at any time as conditions change. Before you decide to bring your pup, remember that the Beer Garden is an outdoor space with limited shade and lots of potential stress factors for an animal, no matter how well-behaved they are at home.
Upon your arrival
- If the Beer Garden is at capacity, you will need to wait in your car. We will take your name and phone number and call you when your table is ready. Please do not line up at the entry gate.
- We will ask one person from your group for their name and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- We will check your IDs at the door. Children under 21 years of age are allowed in the Beer Garden only if accompanied by an adult.
- The host will seat you or direct you to a specific numbered table.
During your visit
- All service is table service, including beer and food; do not approach the bar to order. Give us a wave and any Beer Garden staff member will be happy to assist you.
- Check out our Beer Garden Menu website, or ask your server what’s on tap.
- You may remove your face covering only while actively eating or drinking.
- Please stay at your table and in your seat. No visiting other tables. If you get up to use the restrooms, remember to wear your face covering.
- In compliance with state restaurant guidelines, food from our guest food vendor that is prepared on site must be ordered for each guest consuming alcohol. Please show your food receipt or order confirmation to your Beer Garden server when ordering your first round of drinks. (Note that while you are still able to bring in outside food, it does not qualify as prepared on site for alcohol ordering)
- All children must stay seated at the table at all times.
- Dogs must remain with their owners at all times.
- Your visit can last up to 90 minutes.
- If you would like to order some beer-to-go, merchandise, or provisions from our partners, you can order online for curbside pickup when you check out.